The Perfect Place to Cool off on a Hot Day!
The Waterpark at Logos Land Resort is the perfect place to cool off on a hot summer day. Roaring Rivers Waterpark features 3 large waterslides, 2 smaller kiddie slides, a splash pad, paddle boats, water trampolines, and private beach. Watercraft are also available for hourly rental – watercraft rentals include Stand Up Paddle Boards, kayaks, and canoes.
Guests using any of our Paddleboats, Water Trampolines or rental watercraft must wear a lifejacket.
Overnight guests have free access to our private beach wading area, swimming dock, hiking trails, and on-site play structures.
Waterpark opens on June 17, 2023
General Admission Day Pass (includes beach & hiking trails):
- 2 & under: free
- on-site guests: free
- Ages 3+: $15.50
Splash Pass (price includes General Admission):
- 2 & under: free
- 1 day Splash Pass – day guest: $32.00
- 1 day Splash Pass – overnight or Family First guest: $25.50
- Twilight Splash Pass (last 3 hours) – day guest: $25.50
- Twilight Splash Pass (last 3 hours) – overnight or Family First guest: $20.40
Tax not included in above prices. Pricing subject to change without notice. All pricing is per person unless otherwise noted.
2023 Hours of Operation
Open daily from 10:30am until 5:00pm.
Waterpark opens for 2023 season on Saturday, June 17, 2023.
Last day for 2023 season is Sunday, September 3, 2023.
Hours subject to change without notice.
General Information about The Waterpark
When entering the waterpark there are 2 types of passes to choose from. For those wishing to supervise: the general admission gives you access to the grounds, beach, and hiking trails. For those wishing to slide, the splash pass gives you access to the waterslides, splash pad, water trampoline, mini-golf & paddleboats. Guests must supply their own life jackets to use our Water Trampolines, Paddelboats or rental Watercraft. Each person on a Watercraft / Water Trampoline must have a life jacket (Adults & children).
About the Passes
General Admission Day Pass
Provides access to grounds, wading beach, hiking trails, picnic areas, volleyball area, basketball hoop, change rooms, washrooms, grill house, small camp store, Champlain Museum & Trail. The General Admission Day Pass is included when you are staying overnight in Motel, Villa, Cabin, Rental Trailer, campsite or RV site.
Includes all General Admission privileges plus unlimited access to Waterslides, Splash Pad, Mini-golf, Water Trampoline and Paddle Boats (within buoyed area). Waterslides include: 2 – 390′ blue slides, 1 – 350′ red slide, 2 – 60′ children’s slides (up to 60 lbs). Lifeguards are on duty in Waterslide area for family fun.
Tokens are available for sale for the following:
- Mini-golf: $3.54 (included with splash pass)
- Watercraft: $17.70 1 hour token (choice of kayak, canoe, or Stand-Up Paddleboard). Watercraft token is a per watercraft charge and not a per person charge.
- Water Trampoline: $4.42 (for 5 minutes)
Taxes not included in pricing above.
Rules for Use of Roaring Rivers Waterpark
- Lifeguards and staff must be obeyed at all times. Your safety is important to us and the lifeguards are responsible for the safety of all of our guests.
- Wristbands are issued to all paid sliders and must be worn for the duration of your visit. Failure to comply with the safety regulations, endangering self or others, may result in the removal of the band and denial of activities.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the fenced Water park area. Be kind to bare feet.
- No glass containers are permitted inside the waterslide area.
- No alcohol is permitted on the grounds.
- Expectant mothers may NOT ride the waterslides.
- Stereos, radios, etc. are not permitted in the park. Your musical preferences may not be the choice of others.
- Bathing Attire: Please remember the family atmosphere promoted at Logos Land when choosing your bathing attire. Cut off jeans and shorts with metal fasteners, buckles and zippers are not permitted on the slides. The fiberglass becomes scratched, and in turn, injures sliders.
- Jewellery should be left at home as we ask that you do not wear it while sliding. Should jewellery become lost, we cannot retrieve it, and it does serious damage to the slides. There are a few security lockers available. Locks can be rented for $2 along with a $10 deposit.
- BBQ’s and camp stoves are not permitted in the park, again for bare foot safety. We do have a fenced in area for your BBQ to be set up should you desire to bring one.
- Food and beverages are prohibited on the pool apron, red zone.
- Please walk on the cement areas and paved walkways. Running causes falls and scrapes.
- Please exit the pool immediately after splash down. No swimming or diving.
- Please approach a lifeguard if First Aid is required.
- Remember that the mini-golf course is NOT a driving range. Putters are not for long shots!
- Logos Land staff does NOT supervise the wading beach and playground. These activities may suggest the attendance of a group leader or supervising adult.
- All guests using Water Trampoline, Paddleboats or rental watercraft must wear a life jacket. Guests are required to bring their own life jacket (both adults and children are required to wear a life jacket).
- Sliding Rules:
- Life jackets and Puddle Jumpers are not permitted on the water slides (water wings/arm floaties are permitted)
- No bunching or chaining of riders permitted (no double riding – parents are not permitted to ride on the slide with their child)
- No riders may slide head first or in chains. Before sliding remove eye glasses and all jewellery (watches, rings, etc.)
- Lifeguards indicate the timing to sliders, to avoid collisions and accidents. No person shall dive, run, stand, kneel, rotate, or stop in the slides.
- Hands must be kept inside the slides Sliders must exit pool immediately after splashdown.
- The kiddie slides have a weight restriction of 60 lbs. As the name indicates, they are provided for the use of the little ones, and are well attended by qualified staff.
- Riders under 54” must be able to swim unassisted to use the Giant Slides. Parents are NOT permitted to catch their children (water wings are permitted).
- Water Trampoline Rules:
- Wristband is required for use of trampoline.
- Four people are allowed on the trampoline at a time.
- Jumpers are given five minutes on the trampoline and lifeguards will call them in. If there is no line up, longer turns are given.
- No water shoes are allowed on the trampoline.
- We recommend you do not wear glasses while using the water trampoline, it is at your own risk of loss or damage if you elect to wear them.
- Everyone must wear a life jacket on the trampoline. Guests are required to bring their own life jacket.